We’re a 35-year-old window and door, sales and installation company, and we’re looking for a marketing coordinator. The successful candidate will possess excellent project management skills, an ability to think strategically and creatively, adaptability, and a genuine passion for progress and innovation through teamwork. To be successful, candidates must be proactive and self-motivated and have the ability to multitask and coordinate resources to get the job done, often in a demanding and time-sensitive environment.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
Beyond doing what it takes to support the sales organization, you will:
- Identify or create events and activities in our targeted neighborhoods or in our showrooms where Signature Windows’ participation is likely to yield a positive return on investment
- Develop ads, brochures and other digital or print media for advertising, direct mail, home shows and other events
- Research and identify target commercial and residential sales prospects and develop strategies to make contact and begin the conversation
- Pitch and set up architectural presentations and installation trainings
- Being part of the showroom floor coverage including presenting product and installation services for homeowners, builders and architects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
- Strong creative, strategic, and analytical skills
- Experience coordinating and organizing events and projects
- Ability to work well with others in both team and independent environments, with a positive, flexible attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Qualified candidates should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, and if you have any questions, please post them below – we look forward to meeting you!