JOIN OUR TEAM
For 40+ years, Signature Windows + Doors has dedicated our experience and unmatched skill to delivering Colorado with best-in-class products, unparalleled service, and flawless installation.
Our portfolio of work includes both residential and commercial projects paired with our expert installation team and unmatched customer service. We have enjoyed significant growth in recent years and know that our employees are our most valuable resource and continue to be the driving force behind our success.
We strive to provide a collaborative work environment and are always searching for top talent. If you think you might be a good fit for our team, please send us your resume.
Professional Window Installer
Signature Windows + Doors is actively pursuing a skilled tradesman with top-tier window installation skills. This is a full-time “feast or famine” position that will require previous installation experience in aluminum-clad wood windows, thermally broken aluminum windows, and frameless sliding door systems.
This position requires a high level of attention to detail, a high level of execution and deliverables, and a high level of teamwork. Not for everyone, but if this is you, we welcome you with open arms, and you will fit in great. You will be responsible for executing the installation of large windows and doors on large, detailed, new construction projects as well as turnkey replacement installations in high-end homes. The bulk of your work will be installation through punch.
Previous experience is a must, and we will compensate as such. Part of the interview process will be hands-on to demonstrate you know the product and are familiar working with it. Talk the talk and walk the walk. Carpentry, caulking, architectural metal, and glazing skills are all advantageous.
- Willingness to work as a team and benefit the whole
- Valid DL and relatively clean MVR (no recent DUI)
- Willingness to work 40+ hour weeks when needed
- Previous and extensive aluminum-clad wood window and door installation experience -Personal tools (hand tools, tool belt) dialed for window installation tasks
- Willingness to work on small and large crews
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong technical skills and quick uptake and retention of new information -Previous and intimate glazing and fenestration experience
- Personality that is likable while still protecting SW+D
- Creative problem solving that does not create problems
Nice to have:
- Residential and Commercial construction experience; structural to finish
- High level of product knowledge retention; window systems and proprietary components
- Trim carpentry mastery
- Caulking mastery
- Glass knowledge; ability to identify surface coatings and calculate weights -Understanding of common framing techniques
- Understanding of common exterior + interior finish details
- Experience with structural steel
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30
- Forklift certification
- Aerial lift certification
- Rigging certification
- Computer skills, PDF markups, Excel + Word, Email, File organization -Strong documentation and digital communication skills
- Ability to understand and retain job-specific scope of work details
- Willingness to travel; we perform a lot of work in Aspen, and we need installers to travel for this work
To grow and move up in this company, you must learn, attain, retain: -High-level knowledge of our window products and systems
- High-level knowledge of waterproofing products, details, and standard practice -High-level knowledge of WRB products, details, and standard practice -High-level knowledge of caulking products, details, and standard practice
- Understanding thermal performance and what affects the overall performance of a system
- Ability to execute in the field on all points listed above
SW+D will provide:
- Weekly pay
- All fuel reimbursed
- All paid travel expenses
- Complete benefits package
- Glazing specific tools and large site tools
You will join a 40-year-old company that is “one of one” in Colorado for the type of projects you will be working on. Our core values - relentless, accountable, uncommon – lead to our “Superior Installation” and drive our operation standards “ACES”; Accurate, Clean, Efficient, Safe. We are looking for the right human to expand our bandwidth and capacity and grow with this special company.
Pay listed is the minimum entry for anyone who has installation experience of aluminum-clad wood windows and doors.
WE WILL PAY if you have the skills listed here. “Show us what you got” in your interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20 to $28 per hour depending on experience
We require masks inside all occupied customer's homes for replacement work.